Lotus 8x5 Apex Metal Shed- Anthracite Grey Solid
The Lotus 8 foot fronted premium garden shed is an apex roof shed manufactured from high tensile, hot-dipped galvanised steel throughout. This product is the final result of two years research and development by those who have been involved with light clad metal sheds for many years. A combined effort between a factory with brand new steel roll forming equipment and a research team have now produced a shed which is stronger, more durable, easier to build but remains in an attractive, modern colour. This is, quite simply, a revolutionary development in the category of light clad metal sheds at a price that presents the best value available.
Lotus sheds are perfect for caravan parks where non-combustible storage sheds are compulsory and will provide a rust-free, durable storage solution for a minimum warranty period of 15 years. These products are the highest specification lightweight metal garden sheds in the market. Apart from the high grade of 0.3 steel and paint finish, they have ventilated gables and all standard buildings have the tallest wall height available. The frame and base rails are made from solid heavy gauge galvanised steel and the parts and their fixings are simple and straightforward to assemble in the quickest possible time with a video guide available to demonstrate how simple this procedure is. Each door assembly, and particularly, the door glide & track layout have been designed with strength and simplicity. The door glide itself has been completely re-designed to provide a more stable and well balanced door opening.
An enormous effort has gone into the preparation of the instruction manual to ensure that it is as ‘user friendly’ and as informative as possible. Much criticism is made by end users of assembly instructions across many ranges and models. These instructions have been addressed from a ‘blank piece of paper’ and our suppliers have sought input and advice from many trusted sources to enable them to compile a manual which is presented in such a way to ensure that the assembly procedure is more of a pleasure than a chore!!
- Nominal model sizes are based on the roof dimensions.
- Please refer to the exact measurements for the precise building dimensions.
- Full details on preparing a base for all buildings will be sent prior to the unit being delivered.
BASE REQUIREMENTS FOR SHEDS
All steel sheds must be anchored to a firm foundation to protect against wind damage. We can supply a Timber base or a Foundation Kit, which you can purchase with your product.
Should I buy a timber base or a foundation kit for my metal shed? What’s the difference?
- All shed bases should be constructed on level ground with a damp proof membrane.
- The timber base allows you to construct a wooden floor (using the instructions provided), place it on your level ground over your damp proof membrane and attach the shed to it. This is a quick, simple and cost effective solution to a garden shed base.
- A foundation kit forms a steel grid over your damp proof membrane, allowing you either to fill with concrete or cover with marine ply to create an internal floor.
- Both base options are ideal for steel buildings, however if you have an existing concrete or slab base with a damp proof membrane, you will not require either option
Products come flat packed ready for self assembly!
They are made to be easy for DIY, using screws, nuts & bolts which some customers prefer.
The holes are all pre-drilled (No Rivets) and comes with a detailed manual for assembly.
Additional Extras (chargeable)
Shelving (optional extras)
|Nominal Size ||8x5 |
|Roof Size ||245 x 154cm |
|Base Size ||234 x 144cm |
|Overall Height ||198cm |
|Wall Height ||178cm |
|Weight ||79kg |
|Standard Features |
|Anchor Kit Included ||No |
|Translucent Roof Panels Included ||0 |
|Gutters Included ||No |
|Windows Included ||0 |
|Type of Base Included ||None |
|Instructions Included ||Yes |
|Colour ||Anthracite Grey |
|Warranty ||15 Years |
|Brand ||Lotus |