Home > Greenhouses > Victorian Robinsons
(Details shown apply to the default selection)
Available to order
This new Robinson's Victorian range offers you a choice of greenhouses with a distinctive Victorian style.
The addition of cast aluminium spandrel's at both eaves and ridge strengthens the greenhouse considerably and the extra height created by the more traditional 45 degree pitch to the roof gives more air in the greenhouse, as well as more room for specimen plants. The 45 degree roof pitch is also said to be better for light transmission.
Improved features which set the Victorian range at a level above the standard Robinson's range.
• Extra wide guttering with Victorian styling
• Cast aluminium spandrel's increase strength and improve the Victorian look
• Choice of 5 colours available on Victorian models.
• New hinged door with wide access, lock and low threshold.
• Choice of glass to ground or dwarf wall models.
• 45 degree pitch of roof gives extra height, better atmosphere and more light transmission as well as Victorian feel.
• Louvre side vents included as standard.
• Extra strong box section ridge bar for rigidity.
• Increased number of automatic roof vents.
• Improved Cresting & finials option.
Flat packed for self assembly. As with other Robinson's the Victorian models include the unique Robinson's box section glazing bars and screw-in PVC glazing capping which neatly and securely holds in the 4 mm toughened safety glass.
Andover Garden Buildings Ltd