Lotus Low Pent Metal Shed
The Lotus Low Pent premium garden shed is a pent roof shed manufactured from high tensile, hot-dipped galvanised steel throughout. This shed is the perfect solution for your garden storage needs at a highly competitive price. Lotus sheds are perfect for caravan parks where non-combustible storage sheds are compulsory and will provide a rust-free, durable storage solution for a minimum warranty period of 15 years.
Lotus sheds are the final result of two years research and development by those who have been involved with light clad metal sheds for many years. A combined effort between a factory with brand new steel roll forming equipment and a research team have now produced a shed which is stronger, more durable, easier to build. This is, quite simply, a revolutionary development in the category of light clad metal sheds at a price that presents the best value available.
- Nominal model sizes are based on the roof dimensions.
- Please refer to the exact measurements for the precise building dimensions.
- Full details on preparing a base for all buildings will be sent prior to the unit being delivered.
BASE REQUIREMENTS FOR SHEDS
All steel sheds must be anchored to a firm foundation to protect against wind damage. We can supply a Timber base or a Foundation Kit, which you can purchase with your product.
Should I buy a timber base or a foundation kit for my metal shed? What’s the difference?
- All shed bases should be constructed on level ground with a damp proof membrane.
- The timber base allows you to construct a wooden floor (using the instructions provided), place it on your level ground over your damp proof membrane and attach the shed to it. This is a quick, simple and cost effective solution to a garden shed base.
- A foundation kit forms a steel grid over your damp proof membrane, allowing you either to fill with concrete or cover with marine ply to create an internal floor.
- Both base options are ideal for steel buildings, however if you have an existing concrete or slab base with a damp proof membrane, you will not require either option.